Here’s how Google’s parent company fared in the quarter relative to what Wall Street analysts polled by Refinitiv expected:
- Earnings: $26.29 per share vs. $15.82 per share expected
- Revenue: $55.31 billion vs. $51.70 billion expected
- Google Cloud revenue: $4.05 billion vs. $4.07 billion, according to FactSet estimates.
- YouTube ads: $6.01 billion vs. $5.70 billion, according to StreetAccount.
- Traffic Acquisition Costs (TAC): $9.71 billion vs. $9.25 billion, according to FactSet estimates.