Although Apple’s iPhone’s business was down 9% year-over-year, the company signaled that it expected a big holiday quarter, and Apple stock rose over 1% in after-hours trading
Here’s how the company did compared with Refinitiv consensus estimates:
- Revenue: $64 billion vs. $62.99 billion estimate.
- EPS: $3.03 vs. $2.84 estimate.
- Q1 revenue guidance: $85.5 billion to $89.5 billion vs. $86.92 billion estimate.
- iPhone revenue: $33.36 billion vs. $32.42 billion estimate.
- Services revenue: $12.51 billion vs. $12.15 billion…