Bank Of America CEO Brian Moynihan is interviewed by Jack Otter during “Barron’s Roundtable” at Fox Business Network Studios on January 09, 2020 in New York City.
John Lamparski | Getty Images
Bank of America is scheduled to report second-quarter earnings before the opening bell Monday.
Here’s what Wall Street expects:
- Earnings: 75 cents a share, according to Refinitiv.
- Revenue: $22.67 billion, 5% higher than a year earlier.
- Net Interest Income: $12.37 billion, according to StreetAccount
- Trading Revenue: Fixed Income $2.33 billion, Equities $1.73 billion
- Investing Banking: $1.24 billion
Bank of America is supposed to be one of the big beneficiaries of rising interest rates — but will that be…