A pedestrian wearing a protective mask walks past a Citibank branch in New York on Friday, April 10, 2020.
Citigroup is set to report its fourth-quarter results later on Friday.
Here’s what analysts expect from the banking giant’s numbers:
- Earnings per share: $1.38 estimated, according to Refinitiv
- Revenue: $16.75 billion expected
- Net interest income: $10.44 billion expected, according to StreetAccount
- Noninterest income: $6.34 billion forecast
- Institutional Clients Group revenue: $9.56 billion forecast
- Fixed income trading: $2.71 billion expected
- Equities trading revenue: $839.7 million estimated
Citigroup CEO Jane Fraser has some explaining to do.
Shares of her bank slumped 2% last year,…