Pedestrians walk past a Citibank branch in Washington, D.C.
Andrew Harrer | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Citigroup is set to report its latest quarterly numbers later on Tuesday as the corporate earnings season kicks off.
Here’s what analysts expect from the banking giant’s second quarter of the year:
- Earnings: 28 cents per share expected by Refinitiv
- Revenue: $19.12 billion forecast
- Provision for credit losses: $6.99 billion expected by FactSet
- Fixed income, currency and commodities trading revenue: $4.86 billion forecast by FactSet
- Equities trading revenue: $929.8 million expected
Citigroup shares are up nearly 12% the last three months through Monday’s close, outperforming peers such as JPMorgan…