Elon Musk, co-founder and chief executive officer of Tesla Inc., speaks during an unveiling event for the Boring Co. Hawthorne test tunnel in Hawthorne, California, U.S., on Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018.
Robyn Beck | Bloomberg | Getty Images
This is a live blog. Check back for updates.
9:11 am: Here are Friday’s biggest analyst calls
- Bernstein increased its price target on Beyond Meat to $117 from $106
- Deutsche Bank downgraded BlackRock to hold from buy
- Barclays downgraded Yelp to underweight from equal weight
- Evercore ISI raised its price target on Tesla to $550 from $250
- Benchmark upgraded Expedia to buy from hold
- Wells Fargo raised its price target on Home Depot to $265 from $240
CNBC Pro subscribers…