Facebook stock was up in after-hours trading on Wednesday after the company reported its fourth-quarter earnings. The company warned the looming changes in Apple’s iOS 14 and a reversal in pandemic trends could hurt its advertising business.
Here are the numbers:
- Earnings: $3.88 per share vs $3.22 per share forecast by Refinitiv
- Revenue: $28.07 billion vs $26.44 billion forecast by Refinitiv
- Daily active users (DAUs): 1.84 billion vs 1.83 billion forecast by FactSet
- Monthly active users (MAUs): 2.8 billion vs 2.76 billion forecast by FactSet
- Average revenue per user (ARPU): $10.14 vs $9.49 forecast by FactSet
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that the company is now considering steps to…