JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon listens as he is introduced at the Boston College Chief Executives Club luncheon in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S., November 23, 2021.
Brian Snyder | Reuters
JPMorgan Chase is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings before the opening bell Friday.
Here’s what Wall Street expects:
- Earnings: $3.01 per share, 21% lower than a year earlier, according to Refinitiv.
- Revenue: $29.9 billion, 0.9% lower than a year earlier.
- Net Interest Income: $13.45 billion, according to FactSet
- Trading Revenue: Fixed income $3.40 billion, Equities $2 billion
- Investment Banking fees: $3.22 billion
JPMorgan Chase, the first major bank to report fourth-quarter earnings, will be closely watched…