Economy

The problem with the U.S. economy is there are too many poor people

0


A Kelly Center for Hunger Relief volunteer sorts through food for distribution as residents in vehicles wait in line at a church in El Paso, Texas, on July 17.

Joel Angel Juarez/Bloomberg via Getty Images

Are you in the top 1%, 5% or 10% of the U.S. income and wealth scale? If you are, congratulations on being rich and economically successful. Good for you too for not being a big part of our current economic challenges. You’re protected from the headwinds affecting the other 90% of your fellow citizens.

It’s easy to hate the rich for all that they have and all that you don’t, but the rich aren’t the problem.

Most of the rich were rich 10 years ago and have become richer. Most of the rich…



Source cnbc.com

Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap

Previous article

Ruth Bader Ginsburg played a pivotal role in the women’s-rights era — and that was before she joined the Supreme Court

Next article

You may also like

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of

More in Economy