Real Estate

What homeowners need to know about toxic mold exposure


Kristina Baehr seemingly had it all: a successful career as a lawyer and an adorable family with newborn twins. Together, they lived in a beautiful house that she considered her “forever” home. But a mysterious and insidious foe was slowly undermining her health, her career, her marriage and her family.

The 9-year-old home of the unsuspecting Baehrs of Austin, Texas, became infested by a common American enemy: toxic mold. The mycotoxins produced by the mold caused health issues that were difficult to diagnose.

“I felt like I had been hit by a truck,” said Kristina Baehr. “I started getting migraines that I didn’t understand. I felt drunk in the middle of the day. I felt dizzy and lost. I’m…


0 0 votes
Article Rating

Manchin cheers move to create uranium for advanced nuclear reactors

Previous article

Omicron Covid variant to dent global demand for oil, IEA says

Next article

You may also like

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

More in Real Estate